Friday, May 8, 2009

Skinny Girl Margarita Party!



Told you I'm obsessed with eating healthy lately. I had a couple of girlfriends over for dinner on Saturday, and we had a fab time! Everyone had some Skinny Girl Margaritas, courtesy of my favorite Real Housewife of New York, Bethenny (prob. butchered the spelling. Sorry!).




Isn't it so much fun to throw a dinner party? I love setting the scene, but I'm just learning how, as evidenced by my "beginners" set-up on the bar. I did love the colors, though, and had to share. What is your favorite drink to serve at a dinner party?

8 comments:

Peggy said...

I am addicted to that show and I not sure why ... but hey I am!
I was even considering buying her book...glad I'm not the only fan cause I ma also trying to eat more healthy things!

Christina said...

margaritas you say? yummmmmmm

The Book Resort said...

Yum.

Mossy said...

Love this post!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, your bar looks anything but beginner--quite lovely! Would love a margarita right now and a skinny one sounds even better.

Connie said...

I just bought and started reading Bethenny's book. I really want a Margarita now.....

GUGAW said...

ooh i need a girly cocktail dinner party!

Unknown said...

Glad to know about your Margarita party. I am planning to arrange my daughter’s birthday party and in search of beautiful NYC venues. Also, planning to order an excellent birthday cake from reputed bakers and hope to have a great party.