Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our living room

Hi gang - been spending a lot of time decorating and perfecting lately. I'm going to post some pics and I want YOU to tell me what YOU would do to our apartment! Only catch is: you can only add to it, you can't take anything away. :) This way, we'll get some awesome decorating tips from a whole bunch of creative minds! Feel free to blog about this on your blogs so that you can add pics, etc - just be sure to leave a link in the comments! Thanks, and go nuts!

7 comments:

Christina said...

oh wow, you have a lovely space. i'm sorry, my brain is fried right now so i can't think about tips, except my first thought is add a punch of color somewhere! hope you're having a good weekend.

The Book Resort said...

Stunning, Rachel = }.

Peggy said...

Rachal;

What a beautiful place with what looks like a great view. Always wanted to live in a highrise in Chicago!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

love the chairs and the pink pillows are the prettiest!!

thewriterslife said...

Hmm...you know what I think would make a dramatic difference? A toned down color for the walls. Pale green...I know that sounds awful but I've been watching those home decorator shows on TV and pale green is beautiful. BTW, got your comment on my blog and would be very interested in having you host guest bloggers for me! I'll email you and thank you!

Anonymous said...

put a wicker tray on the coffee table, with a potted plant on the tray. and put a framed picture on the wall above the TV!

Jamie Sward said...

Clearly you have style! What a great space! I'm actually working with All Modern.com and have an opportunity you might be interested in. Feel free to contact me and we can talk further about it! jsward@csnstores.com. Keep up the great work!