Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Husband

I have to say, that husband of mine is SO FUNNY! I'm such a lucky girl. He makes me laugh all the time. Example:

Husband: Why do I find out more about you by reading your blog than by living with you?
Me: giggles and sheepishly grins with a shoulder shrug thrown in for good measure

He's also getting handier as time goes on. Not only did he forage for a new grill in the foreign land of Home Depot this weekend, but he also actually PUT THE GRILL TOGETHER! I don't know about you, but I find this very impressive.

Also he is strong and handsome. But he won't let me put his picture up (I think he is afraid of the legions of screaming tweens that are sure to stalk him if his picture goes public). So instead, here is our new grill which we have used every night since we got it. :)

4 comments:

Peggy said...

You do have a great husband.

My husband bought the grill but I ended up putting it together. I read directions better then he does

Bagladee said...

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment. The receipe is really simple;
x1 Large bar of chocolate of your choice
Rice Crispies cereal
Chocolate eggs to decorate.

Melt the chocolate in a dish, add crispies and mix until all the cereal is covered. Spoon in to bun cases and add a choclate egg to the top. Pop into the frige for 15minutes to set.

Enjoy :) x

The Book Resort said...

Fire up those turkey & veggie burgers...
Yum

flavoredmom said...

How cute are you?!! I say put up a picture of the 2 of you together - so sweet.
Thanks for visiting my blog & for the follow - always makes me feel like I just won a prize. ♥