Thursday, March 12, 2009

My poor cook books!

They just can't get no respect... (yes, that was an intentional grammatical error) ;) They're crammed into a little cabinet above my stove along with all of my back issues of Cooking Light. Poor cook books. My favorite is the Bon Apetit series. I can ALWAYS come up with something delicious.


Couple questions for you: What is your favorite cook book (and the yellow pages don't count!)? Where do you keep you cook books? Do you subscribe to any cooking magazines, and what is your favorite?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your cabinets weren't a different color I'd think that was a picture of my kitchen. I have a cabinet just right of the microwave where I keep my cookbooks too.

Angela said...

I am also a big fan of Cooking Light. My favorite cookbook at the moment is "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes." I also have some local cookbooks that were put out by BellSouth several years back. They are the best! You can find ANYTHING in them.

Angela said...

I love Cooking Light magazine.

My favorite cookbook is called the Health Guaranteed Cookbook by Prevention magazine. I really like it because it has really healthy recipes, but they're not all filled with tofu and bean sprouts and stuff like that. I want to be healthy, but I still want to eat stuff that feels normal.

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

My favorite cookbook is my Betty Crocker's New Cookbook (which isn't that new anymore LOL). Always something there I can use :)