Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Wish...

I was a better writer. I used to be decent (at least in my own little head), but I fell out of practice, and these days I find myself sounding like I just graduated 8th grade when I write. :) (Note excessive use of emoticons. Sorry - I really can't help it. It's an illness) I only mention this because I stumbled across this great blog,The Dangerous Pages Review , and I instantly fell in love with her writing style. Bonus - she likes the same books I do! Sigh... I totally have a (platonic) blogger crush.

2 comments:

Nisha said...

I feel like i write that way too. i'm trying to catch the not using big i's and i've replaced my =-) with ♥'s lol.
i think i have a wonderful mind and come up with some pretty good stuff, but it doesn't trasnalte well into reality really. tell me it wouldn't be at all strange if i walked around tape recoring my thoughts just to transcribe them into adult writings later?

Angela said...

I completely know how you feel!!!