Monday, January 26, 2009

ahhhh, Hawaii....

My husband and I went to Hawaii in October for our honeymoon. I daydream about our trip all the time. No really - like, every day. It's almost cruel how much I think about it... Anyway, I'm watching the news this morning, and there's a commercial for Milk (just "milk", not a particular brand of milk...isn't that like advertising "bread" or "pens"?!) offering a sweepstakes entry to win a trip to the Grand Wailea in Maui! We stayed right next door for our honeymoon and actually snuck into a Huey Lewis and the News concert being held outdoors at the Grand Wailea. :) That was an unexpected treat... :) Hip to be Square... hahaha So, I thought I'd let everyone know about the sweepstakes, b/c I feel that EVERYONE should go to Maui!
Just log in to http://www.whymilk.com/ and register to win! Also, if you win, you're officially obligated to bring along a Hawaiian BookWorm (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20201031) to use on the plane and while sitting by the pool with your umbrella drinks... :)

2 comments:

SleightGirl said...

I'm so jealous...I'm from Hawaii (Oahu though, not Maui), and I haven't been there for ages.

BookWormz said...

Ohhh, I'm so not kidding. I think about it all the time. We were lucky enough to spend a week in Maui and a week in Kauai. It was pure bliss......