Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little Things

You know, it's totally the little things that make me happy. When I looked out my window today and saw that it had snowed for the 111th time this season (see picture from this morning) I wanted to take all of the snow, roll it into a ball, and put it next to a giant heater. But then the underpasses in Chicago might flood again, so that might backfire on me...
Tonight, though - all of the "snow stress" has "melted" away (hahahahahaha - I'm a sucker for puns). All with the visions of Cabernet dancing in my head (see picture from tonight!). There's nothing like curling up with a book (currently In The Woods by Tana French...excellent so far) and a big glass of wine and ignoring all responsibilities....

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I am glad you are enjoying In the Woods. I hope to get to that one in the next couple of months. Maybe even next month if I'm lucky. :-)

I love the bookmark with the clock face on it, by the way. So tempting . . .