Sunday, February 15, 2009

My first meme

Never done one of these before, but courtesy of Tales From the Reading Room, I'm going to try my first. Ahem, I do confess I had to google "meme", so for those of you who don't know, according to The Daily Meme: "In the context of web logs / 'blogs / blogging and other kinds of personal web sites it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. ".



Ok, so here goes:

The book that’s been on your shelves the longest. Easy. The Little Lame Prince by Dinah Maria Mulock Craik. Phew - they don't make names like that anymore! :) This has always been one of my favorite childhood stories. Other favorites include: The Wind in the Willows, anything Brothers Grimm, The Secret Garden... I could go on forever.

A book that reminds you of something specific in your life (a person, a place, a time). Hmmmm, this one is a little more difficult due to my 9 moves and tendancy to give away books that I love to read. I suppose it would be Killing Mister Watson by Peter Matthiesen. I read it in college, and I loved my course of study and my professor. The book is rooted in ecology, and my professor really took the time to immerse us in the message. It was a great time in my education - I felt I was truly learning.

A book you acquired in some interesting way. Although I am a newleywed, my family is very excited for us to start having kids. My Nana bought us a children's book called Listen to the Raindrops by Kirk Lignell. It's intended for my future bambino (or bambina), and it's the only one we have for the future little one. :)

The most recent addition to your shelves. In the Woods by Tana French.

Your current read, your last read and the book you’ll read next. Current read: see above. Last read: Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson. Not sure what's next!!



If any other book lovers want to try this on your blog, please do, and let me know in the comments so I can read your entry! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ответы практически на любой вопрос есть у нас. SEEXi.NET
Так же интерес можно проявить например к "[url=http://www.2nt.ru/go/teets.php]Похоже, начитались камасутры [/url]"
А любителям [url=http://www.2nt.ru/go/geyi.php]гей видео[/url] подарок.
И безусловно лучшие [url=http://2nt.ru/go/znakom.php]бесплатные интим знакомства[/url]

Anonymous said...

Как говорилось на Seexi.net Вначале (месяца 4 назад) что то намечалось, оба были рады общению....были встречи, поцелуи, не много романтики....потом как то все "похолодало" из за занятости 2-ой половины....сейчас общаемся по телефону, каждый день, но предположительно как по инерции, встреч давно не было, опять же из за занятости у нее...
скоро ДР у нее, без отмечаний.. т.е. приехал, поздравил-уехал.....девушке 24..
И вот думаю, имеет ли резон дарить еще что то помимо цветов и конфет....имеется ввиду подарочный сертификат на некоторое количество тысяч, или что то в этом духе.....
С одной стороны приятно и мне не особо жалко эти деньги, но с другой, на наших отношения это, предположительно всего, уже никак в лучшую сторону не отразится....и я не знаю, что она обо всем этом говорила с мамой или же подругами, хотя довольно ответственная девица.....
мне было бы не приятно, в случае в случае если бы они меж собой говорили, что "а этот мой" мне то то подарил..дурачек, на что то подразумевает еще))))