Monday, February 2, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I have no idea what that means, but my husband says it all the time. :) I think it has something to do with Poker?

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I chose a logo! The winner is the first logo pictured below! By way of explaination - I did not choose the winner of the popular vote for two reasons:

1. I originally said that #4 was my favorite, so I may have skewed the vote unfairly towards #4. Which really ticked numbers 1, 2 and 3 off.

2. After getting some opinions from marketing friends of mine, #1 is the better choice because it is cleaner and more pleasing to the eye.

What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Lori

Janet Barrow said...

I voted for #1 so I'm glad you chose it!

Kiezie said...

I didn't vote and I think you made a great choice! :)

Kiezie said...

And I didn't vote because I wasn't aware of it at the time!! Or I would have voted! :)