Sunday, February 15, 2009

My New Carrie Necklace!


Please ignore the raggedy looking model, but I looove my new necklace by ETSY seller Erin Keys ! Please click over to her website - she's part of an awesome group of women called Unique Women In Business - basically a networking group that allows the members to bounce ideas off of each other, offer and receive support, and show off our products! If you'd be interested in joining, please let me know and I'll send you more info! Aaaaanyway - here's a pic of my beeeautiful necklace!

7 comments:

Unique Women In Business said...

Awe Rachel! It looks so good on you!!! Thank you so much for posting this!
Erin

Jen said...

Love it! I love mine, it's a great accessory! (ps your home- or wherever you are- is super cute!)

BookWormz said...

aw, thanks! I can't believe I posted that picture - I look scary, intense and a little, well, gross... ;) but I do love my home! It's very cozy!

Unknown said...

You look like you're thinking... "I dare you to say something."

LOL

Linda :)
capecodjewel.com
capecodjewel.etsy.com
lotsofsamples.com

BookWormz said...

haha - I know! I look crazy! :) My husband was probably torturing me a little about taking the picture. :)

Stacie Brown said...

Beautiful necklace and you are a pretty model!!

Anonymous said...

You are looking very nice.!! Your necklace is absolutely stunning.